Richmond Car Accident Lawyer - Practitioners of Intellectual Property Law would help you commercialize, enforce and protect your intellectual property. We have intellectual property services offering the sensible recommendation and efficient and effective assistance whether you are seeking to protect a brand or a trade secret, to commercialize an invention, or to maintain your competitive advantage.
We have professionals well-versed in various aspects of intellectual property law. By helping clients maximize the value of intangible assets, intellectual property services increase the chances of securing a competitive business advantage.
The assistance we provide in Intellectual Property law comprise all those that are required so as to protect intangible assets, starting with infringement services and preliminary clearance. Our professionals could offer opinions pertaining to industrial designs, trade-marks and patents. To be able to register intellectual property in the United States and Canada, your application would be prosecuted and prepared by experienced patent and trade-mark paralegals and agents. Our intellectual property group has affiliates throughout the world, allowing you to extend your reach. Our intellectual property group is knowledgeable in the groundwork of patent applications in your certain technical field.
Intellectual Property services help clients in the maintenance and commercialization of intellectual property assets. The strategic business objectives of clients would always be our top priority, and any recommendation will be formulated so as to meet client goals. Regular intellectual property audits would guarantee the right protection of intellectual property assets. Advice would involve appropriate employment policies and agreements, ample agreements along with independent contractors, consistent and proper use of trade-marks, and general guidance concerning the steps required for the ownership and control of intangible assets, including trade secrets. Services comprise the following:
- The groundwork of agreements to acquire, license, or sell intellectual property in and out;
- The preparation of different other agreements, such as end use agreement, joint venture agreement, collaboration agreement, confidentiality agreement and distribution agreement, connected to the commercialization of intellectual property;
- The structuring of the purchase and sale of businesses and companies featuring intellectual property assets;
- The conduct of intellectual property due diligence investigations;
- The preparation and registration of assignment agreements;
- The ongoing maintenance of acquired intellectual property assets.
Our litigators skillful in intellectual property law are ready to enforce intellectual property rights and defend against third-party claims. Litigators defend the rights of our clientele prior to levels of provincial and federal courts regarding any and all aspects of trade-mark, patent, copyright, and trade secrets law. The interests of clients will be represented with sound strategies for solving disputes effectively and, if needed, in court proceedings.
Click to Download the pdf